Today is Dominic Robinson’s Birthday! And we’re celebrating him and his awesomeness by counting off the top ten favorite things we appreciate about our benevolent leader. Here goes:
10. His sense of humor. Not one staff meeting goes by without all of us doubling over the table in laughter.
9. The power of his imagination and his ability to think creatively. It drives us forward and gives us the chance to see the world in a different light.
8. The sincerity of his passion. It’s the real deal.
7. The fervor of his work ethic. ’nuff said.
6. His skillful ability to compose an impromptu haiku anytime, anywhere. Any challengers?
5. His knowledge of … too many things! It’s pretty handy having a walking encyclopedia as your boss.
4. His compassion and his big heart.
3. His cooking abilities. Staff potluck time, all the time.
2. His family. Jonnell, Ila and Owen: you’ve doubled and even tripled this man’s goodness.
1. His commitment to his work, the neighborhood and us!
So, with that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOMINIC! Though we’ve most likely made you a bit uncomfortable with this gushy posting know that we love and appreciate you. Lots and lots.